[IGSROBIN] Copper labels & Favorites

Ingrid,

I've seen the copper labels in magazines, but never found them locally in
gardenshops, so I haven't tried them yet.  Maybe this spring.  Right now all
the shops are full of Christmas stuff.

As for my favorites:

True geraniums:  Johnson's Blue (even though I kill it every time I buy one)

Scented:  JoAnn's Spring Clover, closely followed by Minty Apple
Regal:  Rembrandt
Ivy:  Watercolor
Zonal:  Little Primula
Rosebud:  Garnet
Tulip:  Patricia Andrea
Species:  sidoides or quinquelobatum or gibbosum
Angel:  Swedish Angel
Variegated:  Snowy Nutmeg (that I grow)  Freak of Nature (that I want to grow)

Best combination of ivies I've seen put together:  A pure pink, pale lavender
& a burgundy all in one basket.  It was a real show stopper!

Mind you, any of the above is subject to change at any given moment depending
on what is in bloom in my garden, or in someone else's garden!

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com