Re: Regal - Rembrandt

Hi Ronald,
    Cynthia Pardoe here, I've been putting cutting of Rembrandt on the
cutting table for the San Diego Geranium Society members for over 14 years
now. I been growing this plant in the front yard, you know where it freezes
every year. It just keeps on coming back, year after year. I won'd be
surprised if Cynthia Lowry got it from the cutting table.
    I received my cutting of Rembrandt in 1986 from who I call the Regal
Queen, when she was alive. Bernice Ladroot...she was truly the greatest Regal
collector of all times. If it wasn't for her we in San Diego would never have
these incredible varieties! She made it possible for Rembrandt to circulate
within the geranium societies and Regal collectors. I got this plant in the
ground, it exploded and members of the San Diego geranium Society have been
able to enjoy this delicious Regal plant from me for fourteen years now.