Re: Please remind me how to subscribe!

Hello all,

> However, I cannot remember the exact procedure for
> entering the list. Can anyone give me the details?
> Jip Bier=E4ugel

To avoid us all writing to Jip, or the List, with the details of how to join
the Robin I thought I'd let you all know that I have answered the query,
directly.

Autumn has arrived on the mountain with a vengeance - day after day of
gales. The greenhouse has to stay shut and I have to stay indoors away from
the sweet scent of peppermint, rose, lemon and something I can't quite put a
name to!

David Barrett
david@1000feet.prestel.co.uk
IGS Robin List Moderator/Manager/Owner/Whatever