Tetraploid features

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Tetraploid features
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandym@NORTHCOAST.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:04:02 -0700

Barry,
What I would like is the form of the tulip flowered Patricia Andrea or
Pandora in a dwarf.  I don't know for certain but have been told
Patricia Andrea or Pandora are tetraploids.  Do you know of a list of
which are which or do you just look at the structure/size of the plant?
Sandy
PS   Love all of your information.