Digest mode please

  • Subject: Digest mode please
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 03:05:06 -0400

Hi Everyone   - sorry to ask on the list, but can someone tell me how to
change from individual email back to digest mode?  About a week or so ago,
the list "automatically " changed me to individual emails, without me
requesting it - and in fact I haven't now received any emails or digest in
two days from the list, so perhaps I have been changed again.  I just need
the list command for digest mode, please.

Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Artist and Horticulturist
ODH, Ornamental Horticulture
Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7