SV: House offer(s)

  • Subject: SV: House offer(s)
  • From: Gunnar Dath golath@OTENET.GR
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:51:24 +0300
  • Comments: To: Jan Bracher RSM Limited

Hello.
just back from a swim. Today is a holiday here, called OXI Day (NO Day, when
the Greeks said NO to the Germans in WWII)

Glad we were both thinking about the same kind of house. I find it a sound
design.

As I told John this morning, the brothers who are selling have not been able
to agree on how exactly to subdivide the 1000 meter plots. My business
partner Kostas has been in contact with them. So we have to wait a couple of
days for this.

Have a nice weekend,
Gunnar