Re: [IGSrobin] Propagating Pelargonium tetragonum

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] Propagating Pelargonium tetragonum
  • From: RegalArt@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:39:46 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2006 5:15:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, GardenerBill1@AOL.COM writes:
I just start many.  I mostly grew them from seed.  My failure rate was high.
A little water goes a long way with these plants. Neglect is important for their survival. I grow them from seeds as well. As they grow larger more neglect is needed. Keep them on the dry side. Water occationally. Once or twice a month depending on your area.
Good Luck