[IGS] Red Heart pelargonium leaves turned green instead of burgundy

My red heart (or maybe it is red spot) pelargonium leaves have all
enlarged and turned green under lights.  I am assuming this means they
aren't getting enough of the right kind of lights (can't make any
improvements  here due to sheer cost).  Will they return to burgundy in
the spring as light intensity increases?

We are having our first ice storm of the season right now.  So far, in
the last 3 hours it has rained, snowed, rained, sleet.  My son is
already hoping for a "snow day" tomorrow from school.

Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan