Re: [IGS] Introduction

I am grateful for your complete answer. According to 'Flora of Italy' by S.
Pignatti, there are only two Erodium species in my area (Piedmont), E.
cicutarium and E. ciconium. They grow more or less in the same habitats
which are uncultivated dry areas, dry grasslands and road edges.  I have
never found E. ciconium , while it is very easy to see lots of E.
cicutarium in the vineyards that grow over our calcareous hills. However
I've kept an eye on this plants only in the last year. I know there are
many interesting Erodium species in Italy (elsewhere), and some endemisms
like E. alpinum and E. corsicum, but I have never seen them in their
habitats. My plants come mostly from the Seedlist of the Geraniaceae Group
in England.

Best wishes,
Marisa Amadio