Winter Growing & Tuberous Species

The San Diego Geranium Society is very proud to announce that next week
(Tuesday 10/13 at 7:30 pm) Michael Vassar will be speaking about winter
growing and tuberous species in addition to having plants for sale.  While
many of you are too far from San Diego to join us in person, I was thinking
that if anyone had any questions for him, if you e-mail them to me, I will
take them to the meeting and copy down the answer for you and then post the
answer back through the Robin.

What do you think, is it the next best thing to being there?

Of course, anyone in the San Diego area is more than welcome to join us in