Re: Wilf Vernon

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Wilf Vernon
  • From: Judith Cassidy <JudithCidy@MSN.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:22:29 -0500

Hi Sandy,
I repotted my tiny geraniums and used  osmocote in the soil.  They all seem to be happy and perhaps a little greener.  Are you rewarded with blooms using osmocote? Could you email me an address so that I could send for Pearl Sulman"s catalog?  Thank you.
Is Wilf Vernon a hearty miniature/dwarf?  Wish I could give you the info you desire but I am not familiar with Wilf Vernon.
Regards,
Judy