Re: The Pelargonium Breeder

  • Subject: Re: The Pelargonium Breeder
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:17:44 -0700

Hi Steve,
    I have just returned from a week's vacation (holiday), hence the tardy
reply.  As far as the Robin goes, I do not think it is capable of
attachments.
    As far as the easiest way I have found that people in various countries
can open attachments is to save them as jpg files.  It seems that we can all
open them.  I usually scan my pages, save them as an image - jpg - file.
Then, go to my automatic size-them-for-email program and let it size them.
Works great and is easy.  Of course, they are just a printable image.
    Can't tell you how anxious I am to read them.  I have noticed in reading
very old issues of Geraniums Around the World that there are many good
articles by Hamilton Tyler and some by William Schmidt, Holmes Miller, and
even Sam Peat.  After I have sorted out the things from the trip, if you
would like any, I would be happy to scan and send them to you.

Sandy