Re: Pelargonium section in gardens

  • Subject: Re: Pelargonium section in gardens
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:59:23 -0400

Hi Everyone :)

I checked the website of the Arnold Arboretum in Boston, at Harvard - not
one pelargonium or geranium is listed in their plant list.  I can almost
understand not having annuals, but they don't seem to have any of the
species that are hardy in this climate - I'm going to try to call them and
talk to the plant curator and see what's up.