Re: Scanning back issues

  • Subject: Re: Scanning back issues
  • From: Brenda Archer leocat25@COX.NET
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:54:28 -0700

Remember that as soon as information is available in digital format, it is
out of control.  With all the back issues on a single CD, one can burn
thousands of copies from that one master and IGS no longer controls who gets
it and can no longer require payment for content.  I know it is illegal to
copy and distribute copyrighted material, but how often are the laws really
enforced....  Think about it.
Brenda Archer