Goblin

  • Subject: Goblin
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:38:17 -0700

Hello,
    There are two plants named 'Goblin' in my area of collection.
    First is a mini/dwarf zonal 'Goblin' by Howard Kerrigan in about
1952 from Oakland, California.
    Secondly, a dwarf zonal 'Goblin' by Holmes Miller, Palo Alto,
California, year unknown, but hopefully will find it.
    Both are red in color.
    I have a plant named 'Goblin' but wonder how one can tell which it
is withhout having both. Wonder if they are both still available.

Sandy