Re: The "Geranium Records"

  • Subject: Re: The "Geranium Records"
  • From: Mimy Sluiter manx1@WXS.NL
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:41:41 +0200

maria guzman wrote: << does anyone know anything about the parentage of
Deerwood Wishing Star , a white-flowered miniature stellar or Urchin, a
miniature formosum (Miller) with dark red flowers? >>

I have no parentage or breeder for Wishing Star, only that it is from
the USA. Urchin I have the following on:
Urchin, stellar, clear deep red single flower, miniature size, breeders:
USA Dorothea & Holmes P. Miller, Palo Alto, California, 1970

Mimy Sluiter