Old Nurseries

  • Subject: Old Nurseries
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:26:32 -0700

Laurie,
    I knew those nurseries where no longer in business.  Just thought
you might be near one of the towns and find out a bit of history.   I
think Dorcas was a woman.
    Re the catalogs, I borrow them from geranium people when I can and
copy them.  I have lots, but never enough!  I will list them tomorrow.
Sandy