Geranium Plant cultivation...

  • Subject: Geranium Plant cultivation...
  • From: RAJENDRA THAPLIYAL rpthapliyal@YAHOO.COM
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:12:30 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

May I have information regarding Geranium cultivation. I live in hilly area of India and I feel I can grow Geranium here.

I will be waiting for response for internet sites, where I can get detail information that how to grow and processed. If anybody has digital documents, can also forward me on mail_address.

Thanks & regards

R. P. Thapliyal