Re: Geranium Plant cultivation...

  • Subject: Re: Geranium Plant cultivation...
  • From: Robin Parer geraniac@PACBELL.NET
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:12:35 -0700

Dear Barb:

Thanks for the information.  I have been a member of I.G. S. for, I think, about
25 years.  It is a very useful organization, and I urge anyone who is not a
member to join. There is a good seed exchange and a quarterly magazine with
articles for everyone interested in different aspects of Geraniaceae.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery