Sv: Pelargoniums of Southern Africa

  • Subject: Sv: Pelargoniums of Southern Africa
  • From: SONJA & CHARLY HANSEN scsh@GET2NET.DK
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:46:23 +0200

Hi Mark

I would like to swap aome seed with you, I have following seed to swap =
with:
P. acetosum
P. alchemillioides
P. aridum
P. australe
P. candicans
P. capitatum
P. colombinum
P. elongatum
P. fisheri
P. gibbosum
P. grossularioides
P. ionodorum
P. iocastum
P. inquinans
P. multibracteatum
P. mollicomum
P. myrrhifolium
P. myrrhifolium var. coriandrifolium
P. nanum
P. odoratissimum
P. quinquelobatum
P. ranuncolophyllum
P. ranuncolifolium
P. reniforme
P. x suaveolens
P. scandens Red (I am not sure that it is the right)
P. suburbanum
P. tabulare
P. tongaense
P. urbanum var. coriandrifolium