Re: GATW Searchable CD Project

It was definitely received.  I will check down there to see but am sure it was deposited.

RegalArt@AOL.COM wrote:
Attention: To the San Diego Geranium Society to the Geraniums Around The
World searchable CD project.

Just wanted you to know that I sent my check # on July 30th for thisCD and it
hasn't been processed. Was it received?
Cynthia Pardoe