Re: Pelargonium

  • Subject: Re: Pelargonium
  • From: Sonja og Charly Hansen scsh@GET2NET.DK
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:40:14 +0200

Hi Sandy

Hope you give me the address, i live in Denmark, and i collect species
pelargoniums and species hybrid, but a friend of me ask for the address.
I are looking for a species hybrid P. cortusifolium x sericifolium, so =
if
there are some there have a cutting or seed, i am very interesting.

Sonja

----- Original Message -----=20