Re: [IGS] census of interests

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your message :-)))) it made me smile ...a big wide one!!! The
Pels don't perform any nasty tricks as far as I know :-)))) but it it a bit
hard for some to overwinter them. Besides one of the excuses is that buying
Pels in the flowermarket in Spring..then you get flowering Pels much
earlier than if you  overwinter them and grow them on for a second season.

Hihi..I do sometimes refer to my species Pelargoniums with pet names :-)))
though not so anyone near me will hear it! I already have a reputation at
work for 'talking' to the computer....;-))
I do try to overwinter everything 'as they are' for good or
bad...heh..everything is almost ready..sitting in their pots in the

And that was a nice surprise!!! Are the Haworthias still
around? Mine are :-)) and the rest of the C&S are too. Well, we did buy a
greenhouse and now I also have problems with space...just as before. I
think no matter how much space you have it won't even be enough!
Prove me wrong!!!!

Laughs Ingrid....Autumn is here to stay but we have yet to experience any