Re: [IGS] pelargonium transvaalense

You are SO lucky, this is a lovely plant.  I saw it growing In South Africa, and
have always wanted to get it.  The area was quite hot and dryish and I should
think it would need plenty of sun and not too much water.  Someone else may know
it better than me.
Good luck with it anyway
best wishes
Joan in Western Australia