Re: No aliens-abduction - a P&G meeting this weekend in Holland

David Barrett wrote:
> Anyone heard anything about "1001 Pelargoniums" Recently?

Hi David & l*ist,
Not much - actually I forgot to ask about it a month ago when talking to
the writer when at Fibrex Nurseries (too busy buying Ivies and resisting
to buy *too* many discount Pellies in the one-pound-each clear out sale
<g>) - only heard at our Dutch societies meeting it should be out around
november and was delayed so at least the Dutch translation (Gottmer
publishers) would be simultaneously issued now.
Also - congratulations to Jip Bieraugel (also on this list) who last
saturday was elected to become the Dutch P&G societies new secretary - I
know he will do well and it is good to have an enthousiast of variegated
leaved P x hortorums on the board :-).
Mimy Sluiter (repotting, making cuttings, collecting seed and watering -
it is HOT here in Holland and you should *not* see my terrace now until
all is ready and nicely displayed again!)

cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501
 Moirawin Manx are Magic