Re: re:photo Tangerine Treat

  • To: iris-photos@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re:photo Tangerine Treat
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:07:52 -0800

Jelcy, it is also in the archives

Jelcy wrote:
> I didn't get it and I'm jealous because of all the nice comments.  Would
> you be so kind as to send it to me directly?
> Thank you,
> Jelcy
> Chuck Chapman wrote:
> >
> > Enclosed is photo of TANGERINE TREAT  an iris that I'm introducing in 2001
> > It has a few secrets tha I'll mention in a few days. In the meantime I would
> > like to see if these secrets are obvious to anyone but me. Mike Sutton, could
> > you look carefully and then comment? Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: