Patrick Orr wrote:
SILENT TEARS (Peterson '91) AB(1/4)  just opened for me this morning.
Patrick -
Is Silent Tears considered an example of color-breaking, or another phenomenon? It has a kind of Japanese-style blizzard look to it (from what I can figure through photos), which made me wonder about the underlying cause of the color patterning.
Kathy Haggstrom
Anch, AK USA
Zone 3/heat zone 1