[PHOTO] crested iris #4 | Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:35:16" />

[PHOTO] crested iris #4

My I. wattii didn't bloom last spring after a year of being stressed
by extreme temperatures, but is in bloom now. It is larger than
I. japonica but I'm continuing my trend of sending pictures that
are a little larger than life. The crests really show up in this photo.

   Ken Walker
   Concord, CA USA
   USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14