[PHOTO] Re: Zwanenburg | Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:47:03" />

[PHOTO] Re: Zwanenburg

Zwanenburg is an OB by Louis August Ferdinand Denis from 1912.  She is a
cross between Lutescens aurea and I. susiana. Some people think it might be
Sofarana instead of  Susiana.
She has two spurs. I think that's what they are called cause there isn't a
branch. Does anyone know are the spurs from Lutescens? Pure arils have only
one flower, right?

Cindy Rivera
Albuquerque, NM
Zone 7