Re: Sad cross

Please introduce it. Just give it THE PERFECT AMOENA name & people will buy
it. Besides, it is a  beautiful amoena.
      We need more good growing iris !!!!!
Annette Milch      zone 5/6   Lexington, KY, USA      TMilchh@aol.com

Where it is supposed to get down to 28 degrees tonight, & better not freeze
my 3 tree peonies with 20 red, 30 white, & 9 pink blooms just waiting to
open. My little SDB's & IB's that are blooming can take it, I hope.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!