Mike's Luminata

Thanks for that treat Mike. That is a lovely seedling. I haven't managed any
Luminata crosses yet, because of the poor performance both growth wise, and
fertility wise on FANCY WOMAN, FLIGHTS OF FANCY, VIBRATIONS, & SPIRIT WORLD.
I hope MIND READER can perform somewhat better.
I will be interested to hear how this one performs in the garden, your
climate being similar to ours. Hope to see some nice SA luminatas with the
Suttons name attatched, in Australia soon. Maybe Barry Blyth will read this
and take the hint?
(No name comes to mind so I guess I won't be getting a freeby :-)

Cheers, Jan