[PHOTO] Re: I.D. for Siberian Iris | Sat, 8 Apr 2000 08:14:46" />

[PHOTO] Re: I.D. for Siberian Iris

Attached is a image of my Shaker's Prayer for your comparison. Hopefully the
real experts on this list will respond shortly so you will know for sure. I
will also ask the sibrob (Siberian robin)  folks to take a look and get back
to you.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9