Re: I.D. for Siberian, new angle

--- Donald Mosser <dmosser@sprintmail.com> wrote:
> here is a list of the other possibilities for names
> from my database of irises

> LIBERTY HILLS
> DRAGONFLY
> HIGH STANDARDS
> OVER IN GLORYLAND
> WINDWOOD SPRING
> EARLY BLUEBIRD
> HARPSWELL HAZE
> MARANATHA
> SPRINGS BROOK
> SHAKER'S PRAYER

I have grown all these cultivars with the exception of
Maranatha and Early Bluebird. I would positively say
your cultivar is not Liberty Hills, High Standards,
Over In Gloryland, Windwood Spring, Harpswell Haze
Springs Brook or Shaker's Prayer. I would say it is
not a tetraploid variety. It looks like what I grew as
Dragonfly but it seems my Dragonfly was a softer blue
color and the signal was a little different from
yours, more white in the throat.

Sterling