Re: COMP:Scanning question

Thanks to everybody who responded to my question , I'd love to scan a
bunch of photos at this very momment but the PC is temporarily in our
bedroom and it wakes up my wife Chantal.  We lost the computer room when
our second son Andy was born 15 months ago.

Chris Darlington
Blainville Quebec ( currently under 16 inches of pristene fluffy white
misery )  This should delay bloom for at least a week or two.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.