HYB: interesting seedlings?

In further answer to Anner's query as to whether I have any interesting seedlings, here's I-92.  It's actually one of my oldest crosses.  It didn't bloom for several years, and when it finally did, it never seemed to give me more than 4 buds.  Then, year before last, I moved it from part-day sun to full sun.  Last spring the best stalk had 11 buds, and it took "best seedling" at the Fredericksburg show.  It's another that involves WABASH.  This is a clump shot.  My only close-up is fuzzy.  I'll have to remedy that this year.
jgcrump@erols.com in Virginia