[PHOTO] MED: Unknown | Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:51:41" />

[PHOTO] MED: Unknown

Here is a photo of an iris blooming in my garden. It is a misnamed one or a
seedling from a local hybridizer. I do not really know how to describe an
iris but will give it a shot.

Standards peach pink, falls peach pink with faded purple spot. The spot has
irregular dk. purple streaks. Hafts show dark lines. 13 " three buds. the
beard is bright orange/red. SDB's are all I have blooming right now.

Look familiar to anyone ? Should I compost it ? I kind if like it nice and

Mike Greenfield
SW Ohio Zone 5b USA
Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.

UK Pink2 (Corel Photo House Document)

Binary data