[PHOTO] Red Iris | Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:16:05" />

[PHOTO] Red Iris

Help me if you can.  This has not been filtered or anything.  We have been attempting to get red iris through the oranges and this is what has happened so far.  Does this look like it has true red in it to you all?  The edges appear to have red to me and everyone else that has seen it, what do you think.  Yes, this is what it looks like in the garden.  Of course it only has 6 buds.

Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores

JPEG image