[PHOTO] Seedling 962K1 | Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:24:54" />

[PHOTO] Seedling 962K1

Here's an interesting (I think) example of how iris photos may differ depending on such things as, in this case, the dpi at which they were copied.  Two photos of my seedling 962K1are attached.  The first was copied from a slide at 600 dpi; the second was copied at 1200 dpi and reduced to comparable size.  But note the color difference.  FYI, this is a border bearded, whose parentage is ((VICTORIAN LACE x (MARGARITA x MAMAUGUIN)) x ROMANTIC MOOD.

JPEG image

JPEG image