[PHOTO] SA Seedling at convention | Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:29:46" />

[PHOTO] SA Seedling at convention

This is Seedling 93-1-B (Hughes) blooming at the Dallas Arboretum.  To me this is the most unique SA I have seen to date.  A SA friend of mine and I just went ape-crazy when we saw it.  The picture accurately shows the color, and yes, the edge of the falls is lighter and seems to "glow".
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  USA
Zone 9

JPEG image