[PHOTO] Seedling | Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:27:58" />

[PHOTO] Seedling

This has been one of the best first year crosses of the season.  7 re-selects out of 12 seedlings.  Diabolique X Thunderball.  Here is one of the re-selects.  Just so you know, I don't send out pictures of seedlings unless they have a minimum of 7 buds and exhibit at least normal vigor.  If there is one that is so different or nice but is short a branch or bud count I will mention it.  This one has 3 branches, spur and terminal with a branch off the bottom branch.  (Can't remember what that is called,.... aphylla branching?) 10 buds.  A little more flared than I like but great color and ruffling.
Mike

JPEG image