[PHOTO] Not Genetic Burst | Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:47:25" />

[PHOTO] Not Genetic Burst

This is "Not Genetic Burst".  Why?  Because...

GENETIC BURST (Henry Danielson, 1977) RB-, 24", oyster white stands, light
blue falls, electric blue beard.

I think maybe instead this is Genetic Leader which is described as:

GENETIC LEADER (Henry Danielson, 1972) RB, 30", bright brown stands, brown
falls with brilliant velvety violet center veined bright purpe, blue-purple

Whaddya think?

You can never start too early, or too late. Education is
the key to a healthy future for our planet.  ENN provides
the materials to teach others to protect our environment
and understand why it's important.

JPEG image