Re: [ Seedling]

"Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> This has been one of the best first year crosses of the season.  7
re-selects out of 12 seedlings.  Diabolique X Thunderball.  Here is one of the
re-selects.  Just so you know, I don't send out pictures of seedlings unless
they have a minimum of 7 buds and exhibit at least normal vigor.  If there is
one that is so different or nice but is short a branch or bud count I will
mention it.  This one has 3 branches, spur and terminal with a branch off the
bottom branch.  (Can't remember what that is called,.... aphylla branching?)
10 buds.  A little more flared than I like but great color and ruffling.
> Mike
I like the colours and the ruffling. A very nice flower. The standards are a
bit more open then I like but perhaps it looks better from a lower angle?

>	MIME Type: image/jpeg

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.