Re: Sheba's Jewel

>For all you Shockey iris lovers here's Sheba's Jewel.

It should be called Sheba's Drool, because that's what I do every time I
see this iris.  It is at *THE* top of my wish list......followed closely by
several other Shockey intros.  I just love his stuff.  By the way, yours is
one of the best photos I've seen of Sheba's Jewel.  Pat yourself on the
back!  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6