Re: flouncey seedling

This year we have had a few flounced flowers that have flounces with flounces.  Kind of a layered look.  Of the three different flowers that bloomed with double flounces, only one was nice.  I think it was because the other two were very flared and the flower just looked all bunched up.  The nice one had waterfall falls with the double flounces.  Look very uniform with the flounces looking appropriate.  Yep, genetics is fun.  Didn't think so in college.
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] flouncey seedling

Run for the hills!!!  Dr. Frankenstein is at it again...lol

Very, very interesting Mike.  Love the coloring too.

Now watch them very carefully.  It would really be nifty if you could get those flounces to split down the middle thus creating two petals out of each flounce.

Gawd genetics is interesting!

Patrick