[PHOTO] Bold Sentry? | Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:56:35" />

[PHOTO] Bold Sentry?

Can anyone confirm this is Bold Sentry?

BOLD SENTRY (Les Peterson, 1983) OGB-, 34", S. blue, widely ruffled, F.
medium tan, heavily dusted rich crimson red across upper portion, becoming
lighter near edge, small black signal, black beard.

What I find confusing is that if this is Bold Sentry, and if it is a
quarterbred, then it is behaving quite strangely.  This is the arilbred
that I found laying FLAT on the ground when I got home yesterday.  Also it
produces lots & lots & lots of fluffy pollen, which is typical of a
halfbred, not a quarterbred.

http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/0/_/503733/_/957027387/

JPEG image