AIS: Convention Schedule and Registration From

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Convention Schedule and Registration From
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:12:11 -0700

For any of you who haven't registered yet, or if you have and are interested
in the schedule, I have posted both the registration information and the
schedule on the AIS website under Conventions and Activities at the end of
the section on the 2001 Convention. Thanks to Chris Hollinshead for letting
me copy some of his work.

Also don't forget to sent in your reservations for the Geek Dinner, times

For those of you who have signed up, are any of you bringing something for
the doorprizes or auction?

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: