Re: Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling
  • From: "Leslie Liddiard" <lliddiard@nc.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:57:50 -0400

Hi Mike:
I really like it!  Great color, too.  I'd buy it.  After a very bad year last year from the hurricanes two years ago, our early irises are loaded with bloom this year.  Even after two hard frosts two weeks ago.  Can't wait to see what the mid to late's will be like, not to mention the rebloom.  We can't wait to get your catalog.  It's time to add some more to the growing collection.  The weather is warming in North Carolina and we should have a beautiful Spring.
Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC     Zone 8

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!