Re: Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Seedling
  • From: johnb@southwind.net
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 01:40:08 -0000

Mike I don't see a thing wrong with it. I would love to have a clump
in my yard.

John B

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Hello,
> What a strange bloom year, late iris are blooming early and early
iris aren't blooming yet.  IBs SDBs MDBs MTBs and TBs are all blooming
right now.  Here is a pic of an iris we just don't know what to do
with.  It is a little narrow but has consistent double appendages on
all flowers.  Great branching, bud count and vigor, (must have several
thousand now).  We haven't thrown it away but are hesitant to intro it
because the form isn't quite up to standards.  The appendages make it
different.  I guess this is kind of a fly or die thing, please let me
know what you all think.