  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: REINCARNATION
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

> randysiris@juno.com writes:
> << Hate to say it Mark, but that isn't
> Reincarnation. >>

--- BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:
> Any ideas what it is then?

Hi guys,

I think it is Reincarnation. It looks close if not
identical to what I grow as Reincarnation. I got mine
from Moonshine Gardens before they went out of
business. I describe it as rosy-mauve with a bluish
lavender flush in the center of the falls,
reddish-brown haft markings and a light amount of lace
in both the standards and falls. Beards are intense
tangerine in the throat, extending to a hairy lavender
horns. 10-12 buds. Mine reblooms consistently here in
my zone 8 Seattle garden and doesn't exhibit any
snakey-ness. Hope this helps.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Who would love to be reincarnated as an iris, then I
would have three of everything.......but with my luck,
I would probably come back as a bearded dwarf.

Do You Yahoo!?