[PHOTO] Re: juno #2 | Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:43:38" />

[PHOTO] Re: juno #2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] juno #2
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:40:55 -0700

My bucharica are about 10 to 12 inches now. My Iris vicaria 'Hodji-Obi-Garm'
is now about 15 inches. However, when it blooms there is very little stalk
so the leaves are bunched together. Later the stalk lengthens and the leaves
separate. Here is a photo I took a couple years ago of it in bloom.

   Ken Walker
   Concord CA  USA
   USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14